River Falls Sportsmen’s Club Membership Information
The RFSC is an official NRA affiliated club.
You can join the NRA today with a credit card by calling 1-800-672-3888.
Regular membership ($35) or Liberty Associate membership ($10) accepted.
NRA applications are usually processed in less than three weeks.
NOTE: Current members please see the Membership page for renewal information.
- Individual Adult Membership: $150 ($75 discounted).Must be over 18 and an NRA member.
- Family Membership: $210 ($105 discounted).Two adults living in the same household, plus natural and adopted children 12 years of age through high school and presenting a certified Hunter Safety Education card. Only one of the adults must be a NRA member. Junior members may not vote. A separate card is given to each family member.
- Junior Membership: $25.Must be 12 years of age through high school and presenting a certified Hunter Safety Education card. Must have signed consent of parent or guardian. Junior members may not vote and are not required to have an NRA membership.
- Click on the link below to print and complete the RFSC application.
- You must secure the signature of a current RFSC member (for two years or more) as your sponsor (please call or email and ask if you have questions about this).
- NRA membership is required. Call 1-800-672-3888 with a credit card or pick up an application at the club. Either regular membership (includes magazine) or associate membership (no magazine) is accepted. NRA membership is verified by the card or mailing label from the magazine.
- Bring it with you to the monthly Board Meeting, with a copy of proof of your current NRA membership. The RFSC Board of Directors meets the second Monday of each month at the Clubhouse beginning at 6:15 pm. At the meeting, your application will be reviewed, you will be given an opportunity to ask questions and view the facility.