Trap League Information
2022 Winter Trap League
- Winter Trap is done
- Thanks to all who braved the temps to participate
Open Trap shooting
- Sunday April 3rd, 2022 from 11-3
- Sunday April 10th, 2022 from 11-3
2022 Summer Trap League
- Captain’s Meeting 7pm March 29th at the clubhouse
- Practice weeks of April 12th and April 19th
- Can shoot for score during practice weeks
- League starts April 26th, 2022
- Tuesday’s from 5-9
- Wednesday’s from 5-9
- Sunday’s from 11-3
- If interested in getting on a team see Sam during trap hours
Trap League Updates
We have a very active 16 yard Trap League that uses a handicap scoring system.
NOTE: Scores are typically updated on Monday evenings.
Indianhead Traveling Trap League
The club participates in a 10 club trap league with 5 shoots per year a member clubs.
NOTE: Scores are typically posted one week after each each shoot.
Pistol League meet in the summer months on Wednesday evenings at 6 pm.
Muzzleloader League meets on Tuesday evenings during the summer months. Everyone is welcome!!!
High Power Rifle League
High Power Rifle League meets on Monday evenings during the summer months. The club owns several M-1 Garands and Carbines that are available for members to use. We are also members of the CMP(Civilian Marksmanship Program) where members can qualify to purchase Military surplus rifles.
The Club calendar can be viewed by clicking on “Calendar” on the main Web page.