The RFSC wants to thank the Hammond Lions Foundation’s Big Gun Calendar Raffle for the generous donation. It will be used for improvements on the new property.
The RFSC wants to thank all those who attended the 4th Annual RFSC Fund Raiser and Banquet. You made it a huge success and we truly do thank you for your participation.
3rd Annual Mell Warren Turkey Shoot
SAVE the Date! – Saturday August 13th, 2022
- At the River Falls Sportsmen Club
- 10am – 5pm
- Come and have fun shooting for some great prizes.
- Contact Ed Gibb for information. 715-781-7046
5th Annual RFSC Fund Raiser and Banquet
SAVE the Date! – Thursday September 22nd, 2022
- At the River Falls Golf Course
- Doors open at 5pm
- It is a Great time and helps support the RFSC
- More information as it becomes available
- If you’re looking to help with the committee or night of the banquet
- Contact Mike Robey for information. 715-338-5576
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship winners. The winners essays are posted in club house, please take the time to read them next time your in the clubhouse.
- $1000 RFSC Scholarship went to Jed Larson. He will be studying Mechanical Engineering.
- $500 Brian Wilson Memorial Scholarship went to Ashley Larson. She will be studying Chemical Engineering at Iowa State.
- $250 Brian Wilson Memorial Scholarship went to Elena Brummel. She will attending Stout.
The deadline to submit a 2022 scholarship application is March 31, 2022
The 2022 scholarship application is now available: 2022 Application
REMINDER *** SHOOTING HOURS *** REMINDER
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Reminder that shooting hours at the River Falls are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm both weekdays and weekends.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact one of the River Falls Sportsman’s Club board members.
NRA AFFILIATED CLUB