2021 RFSC Annual Meeting
SAVE the DATE! – Saturday, January 9, 2021, Westwind Supper Club
- Will be at WestWind Supper club instead of the Moose Lodge this year.
- 2021 membership renewals from 11-1
- Meeting will start at 1
- Elections of 2021 club officers to follow meeting.
- Must of been a member in 2020 in order to vote at the meeting and for officers.
- Raffle drawings follow elections. Must be present to win.
The March 2020 Newsletter (see “Member Info” page) has several dates scheduled on the calendar for the end of March and beginning of April that will need to be changed due to current state guidance regarding business (including club) activities.
NOTE: Shooting ranges are now open as of 4/25/20. Please review the letter from our Club President (Letter to Members) regarding social distancing rules in place for safe use of the ranges and check here for any updates to league schedules or range availability.
Summer Trap League has started as of June 2nd under normal hours of Tuesday & Wednesday from 5 pm – 9:30 pm and Sundays from 11am-3pm. Please stop out during these times to join a team or get details on the league structure for this summer if you have not heard from your team captain.
- Summer Educational nights are being rescheduled. Please check back for details.
- Several Hunters Ed groups have delayed their range days. Contact your class instructor for details.
- Check the online calendar for other leagues starting.
Please email email@example.com (not a link, please copy and paste) with any questions.
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship winners. The winners essays are posted in club house, please take the time to read them next time your in the clubhouse.
- $1000 RFSC Scholarship went to Jed Larson. He will be studying Mechanical Engineering.
- $500 Brian Wilson Memorial Scholarship went to Ashley Larson. She will be studying Chemical Engineering at Iowa State.
- $250 Brian Wilson Memorial Scholarship went to Elena Brummel. She will attending Stout.
The 2020 scholarship application is now available: 2020 Application
We want to give special thanks to the family and friends of Brian Wilson for their generous gift supporting the 2020 RFSC scholarship program.
REMINDER *** SHOOTING HOURS *** REMINDER
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Reminder that shooting hours at the River Falls are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm both weekdays and weekends.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact one of the River Falls Sportsman’s Club board members.
NRA AFFILIATED CLUB